questions 14.2 Name
Magnetism from Electric Currents Pp 468-473
- List the objectives of this section.
- What did Oersted find?
- Which way does a compass point near a current
- What is the right hand rule?
- What should you do to be safe?
- How can you increase the force of a current?
- How does a solenoid increase the strength of a
- What two things affect the strength of the magnetic
field in a solenoid?
- What is an electromagnet?
- What causes the magnetic field in an atom?
- What is a domain?
- How are the domains arranged in a magnetized piece of
- What is a galvanometer?
- Why does a galvanometer turn?
- What is an electric motor?
- What are the parts of an electric motor?
- Why does the motor keep turning?
- What are the parts of a speaker?
- What makes the cone move in a speaker?